Your donation to America’s Routes will:
- Fund the continuing photographic documentation of the entire road network by Photojournalist Doug Graham.
- Enable Journalist Danielle Nadler and others to produce more “Stories From The Roads.”
- Support the work of Jane Covington to do the archival research and physical inventory of the roads necessary to apply for state and national historic designation.
- Produce additional tours by Historian Richard Gillespie that invite people to discover the many historic sites and scenes along the roads on foot, on horseback, by bike or by car.
- Grow the America’s Routes website, to make it an in-depth and engaging source of information about Loudoun’s rural roads.
Join us in our mission….
DISCOVER. EXPERIENCE. PRESERVE.
SPECIAL NOTICE: At this time we have 501 c 3 status and donations are tax deductible but at the moment we can only accept checks in the mail. To make a tax deductible gift donation to the America’s Routes Committee you may send a check made payable to America’s Routes and sent to P.O. Box 163 Paeonian Springs, Va. 20129.